Below you can find the main requirements for a server SmartJobBoard software will be installed to.
The software will not function properly without these minimum requirements from your host.
- Supported Web Servers:
- Apache (with mod_rewrite)
- PHP 5.3.9 with the following extensions:
- DOM - extension that allows you to operate on XML documents through the DOM API with PHP 5;
- MySQLi or PDO extension - these extensions allow you to access the functionality provided by MySQL 4.1 and above.
- Curl php - extension that allows you to connect and communicate to many different types of servers with many different types of protocols;
bcmath extension (for Jobg8 plugin) - Mathematical PHP extension allowing precise calculations needed for Jobg8 integration;
Zlib & Zip extensions - for compression of content and automatic updates.
- PHP Soap extension - for Jobg8 plugin
PHP code is processed by an interpreter application in command-line mode performing desired operating system operations and producing program output on its standard output channel.
SmartJobBoard software is built on PHP.
This module provides a rule-based rewriting engine to rewrite requested URLs on the fly.
- MySQL 4.1.x or higher
MySQL is a relational database management system (RDBMS) that runs as a server providing multi-user access to a number of databases.
The users, listings and most of the system data is stored in the database.
- GD library
GD library is used for the dynamic creation of images. It is installed as the extension for PHP.
GD creates PNG, JPEG and GIF images, among other formats.
- FFmpeg library (for video uploads)
FFmpeg is a complete, cross-platform plugin to record, convert and stream audio and video.
It includes libavcodec - the leading audio/video codec library.
- open_basedir should be turned off.