For more specific statistics on listings go to Admin Panel > Reports > Listings Reports:
Enter this section and you will get to the following page:
In the filter form select a listing type you need and a list of Reports specific for this listing type would appear. For Example:
By default in the system for each Listing type there are following Reports set up:
- Number of Listings posted per Period by Employer
- Number of Listings posted per Period by Category
- Number of Listings posted per Period by Country
- Number of Listings posted per Period by State
- Number of Listings posted per Period by City
Select one of the above reports and set up the time frame for which you would like to generate the stats and press ‘Generate’ button.
On the newly opened page you would get a report together with a graph:
Export of stats in CSV/XLS and Printing:
All the reports can be exported in CSV/XLS file. On the bottom of the stats page select the necessary format and press ‘Export’:
Then save the file where you need.
For printing press the Print button in the bottom of a report and it will appear in a new window in a printer friendly version.