This type of reports allows to generate general statistics reports of the website. All the general statistics data can be found here.
Generating General Statistics:
Generate Stats for the Period from – select a period for which you need to have statistic report.
Display by – select a time span you want your stats to display by. You can select between: Day, Month, Quarter and Year.
Then you can check what exact report(s) you would like to generate:
1) ‘Popularity’ stats include:
- Number of Website Views
- Number of Job Views
- Number of Resume Views
2) ‘Users’ stats include:
- Number of Job Seekers Registered
- Number of Employers Registered
- Number of Sub-Employers Registered
- Number of Profiles Deleted
3) ‘Listings’ stats include:
- Number of Jobs Posted
- Number of Featured Jobs Posted
- Number of Priority Jobs Posted
- Number of Resumes Posted
- Number of Priority Resumes Posted
- Number of Jobs Deleted
- Number of Resumes Deleted
4) ‘Applications’ stats include:
- Number of Applications Made
- Number of Applications Approved
- Number of Applications Rejected
5) ‘Alerts’ stats include:
- Number of Job Alerts Subscribed for
- Number of Resume Alerts Subscribed for
- Number of Job Alerts Sent
- Number of Resume Alerts Sent
6) ‘Sales’ stats include:
- Total Sales
- Earnings from Job Seekers
- Earnings from Employers
- Promotion Discount
7) ‘Plugins’ stats include:
- Number of Mobile Version Views
- Users registered through LinkedIn
- Users registered through Facebook
- Users registered through Google
- Number of Redirects to Partnering Sites
If a plugin is disabled in the Admin Panel or you do not have it installed – the stats for this plugin would be disabled.
After you have set up all the parameters press ‘Generate’ button and all the necessary General Statistics reports would be generated:
Generating Graphs for General Statistics:
Once the General Statistics report is generated on the left side of the table you will see a ‘Graph’ column where you would be able to select several reports to be generated in one graph.
The graph will appear in a pop-up window so you would be able to see the stats on a chart:
Export of stats in CSV/XLS and Printing:
All the reports can be exported in CSV/XLS file. On the bottom of the stats page select the necessary format and press ‘Export’:
Then save the file where you need.
For printing press the Print button in the bottom of a report and it will appear in a new window in a printer friendly version.