Via Admin Panel you can export any listing(s) and select the needed listing properties to export.
To export listings go to Admin Panel > Listing Management > Export Listings.
On the opened 'Export Listings' page you will see forms to fill in to set parameters for exportation.
The administrator has to specify properties (fields) for exportation on the 'Export Listings' page. If there are no specified properties then exportation will not be done and the message 'There is no selected properties. Select at least one property to export' will appear.
You can filter listings for exportation by required parameters. For this purpose you need to fill in the 'Export Filter' form with the appropriate data.
The filter includes the following fields:
- Listing ID – id of an exported listing;
- Listing Type – select the needed listing type from the drop down menu. Only listings of the chosen type will be exported; also depending on a listing type you select there will be an additional form opened under the displayed 3 forms. It will be described more detailed further.
- Activation Date – you can set a range of activation dates. Then only Listings with the activation dates from the specified range will be exported; to set the date – click on the red calendar icon next to a field;
- Expiration Date - you can set a range of expiration dates. Listings with the expiration dates from the specified range will be exported;
- Username – you can specify a certain username. Then only listings created by this user will be exported;
- Featured – set this flag if you want only featured listings to be exported.To export system listing properties (system fields) select the properties in the 'System Listing Properties to Export' form:
System Listing Properties to Export
Use “Select” and “Deselect” links to get all properties boxes selected or unselected.
Common Listing Properties to Export
To export common listing properties (listing fields that common for all listing types) select the properties you want to export in the 'Common Listing Properties to Export' form:
Extra Listing Properties to Export
If in the Listing Type field of the “Export Filter” form you selected a certain listing type (and this listing type has specific fields) – then the additional 'Extra Listing Properties to Export' form will be displayed below the 'Common Listing Properties to Export' form. Different Listing Types (Job and Resume) will have different “Extra Listing Properties to Export”.
After filling in all the Export Listing page fields the way you need – press the ‘Export’ button at the bottom of the page.
The dialog window for the exported file saving (or opening) will be opened. There you need to choose the local path on your computer where you want the file to be saved.
Exportation will be done in 'tar.gz' extension format. By default the exported file is called 'export.tar.gz'
It consists of the 'export.xls' file and three folders: 'files', 'pictures' and 'video'. The exported listing properties will be saved in the Excel format file ('export.xls').
In the exported file column names will be defined in accordance with the listing fields IDs. You can see the example of the exported file in the picture below:
Field values of Boolean type are saved as 1 or 0 (1 - true | 0 - false). On the picture below you can see this in the “featured” column – ‘1’ means ‘featured’ and ‘0’ means ‘not featured’.
Listing pictures will be saved in the 'pictures' folder. The 'pictures' column in the 'export.xls' file will contain relative paths (pictures/37263_1.jpeg). Picture paths will be separated with ";" (semicolon). A picture name is composed of a listing ID and an order number of a picture separated by underscore.
Listing video will be saved in the 'video' folder. The 'video' column in the 'export.xls' file will contain relative paths (video/12.avi). A video name is composed of a listing ID.
Other listing files will be saved in the 'files' folder.