Email log feature enables admin to track all system messages including mass mailing, notifications and newsletters.
You can search for needed emails using following paramethers.
- Date - period of time during which emails were sent with the time (hour:minute:second) the email was sent.
- Subject- subject of the email. You can enter title of the email, or one of the keywords. For example if you enter the word "delete", search results will include sent emails notifying about deleted user or listing.
Note that keywords entered into this field will search only for the keywords in "Subject" field of the emails. If for example "delete" world is not in the subject of the email, this email will not be displayed in search results by "Deleted" subject.
- Email - email of the user to whom emails were sent.
- Username - username of the user to whom emails were sent.
- Status - status of the email: delivered or undelivered. If the email is undelivered system allows admin to click on "Undelivered" status. If mail server provides the reason why email was undelivered the reason will appear in a popup.
- Keywords - any words/phrases. Keywords entered into this field ( unlike the "Subject" field) will search for the keywords both in the subject and body of the emails.
You can filter search results by clicking on "Date", "Subject", "Email" and "Status" located at the top of the tables with the list of all sent messages.
In case you need to resend a certain message click 'Resend' button opposite the needed message and it will be automatically resent. You will be notified about successfull or unsuccessfull resending.
In case you need to resend several messages select them and click 'Resend' button above the table and messages will be automatically resent. You will be notified about successfull or unsuccessfull resending.
Latest sent emails are displayed at the top of the search results by default.
To see full text of the sent message click on the subject itself.
Email Log for a particular user
You can also track emails sent to particular user in Admin Panel>>Users>>Manage Users>> find needed user.>> click "edit" next to this user. You will get following page:
Once you press the "View Email Log" button, all emails sent to selected user will be displayed in tabular format.