For your convenience the software contains test data (users, listings, products and etc) which you can use when
configuring the system to work the way you need.
E.g. creating a new Product or changing some Permissions Settings you will be able to check the way it works using the test users and postings.
Below you can find the instructions how to remove the test data from the system once needed.
Deleting test users
Go to Admin Panel >> Users >> Manage Users page. You will see all existing users displayed in the tabular format.
To delete all users from the system you need to:
- select all users checking the box located on the top of the first column,
- In the "Actions with selected" drop-down list select "Delete",
- Press the "Go" button:
Test listings deletion (jobs and resumes)
Go to Admin Panel >> Listing Management >> Manage Listings page. You will see the search form displayed.
Do not specify any criteria and press the "Find" button. All listing existing in the system will be displayed in the tabular format.
To delete all listings from the system you need to:
- select all listings checking the box located on the top of the first column,
- Press the red "Delete" button:
Deleting test payments
Go to Admin Panel >> Billing >> Transaction History page.
To remove the information about testing payments you need to:
- Remove any criteria from the "Filter Payments By" form and press the "Filter" button:
- You will see all payments displayed in the tabular format. Check the box located on the top of the first column, to select all payments,
- And press the "Delete" button: